Human Resources Assistant
We are looking for an HR enthusiast with the people-based approach, great communication skills and a positive attitude!
Term: Full-time position
Starting date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year, with a possibility of extension
Who are we?
People in Need (PIN) is the Czech Republic based NGO working in relief and development sectors. See more at www.peopleinneed.cz. Present in Armenia since 2003, PIN has been focusing on issues of illegal migration, repatriation assistance to returnees, and more recently, support to small businesses, job creation in rural communities and community enhancement through tourism development.
Where are we now?
Since 2020 PIN launched an EU-funded program aiming to mitigate the adverse effects of COVID-19 and to contribute to the longer-term socio-economic resilience of vulnerable groups in Eastern Europe, including Armenia. PIN has activated an emergency response for Armenia in the early days of the conflict – mobilizing its HQ surge team and releasing private funding to launch immediate relief interventions in Syunik, Ararat, Armavir and Tavush, focusing on distributing essential hygiene kits, winterization support and launching a child-friendly space in Goris (Syunik region). . PIN continues with the response and prepares for the scale up of the response. PIN has offices in Yerevan, Goris and Gyumri.
Your role will be:
- Support our fast-growing team in HR tasks, such as:
- Administrate recruitment and onboarding processes of new staff,
- Organization of employee, capacity development and staff training,
- Preparation of travel and HR orders according to Armenian law, provision of certificates based on need, employment terminations etc.
- Assist our finance department in contract preparation
- Ensure maintenance/ update of HR processes, tools (checklist, folders, server etc.), documentation (organigram, ID cards for staff, staff leave overview, staff contact list etc.).
- Yearly update the Armenian national staff policy with the support of the managerial team
- Ensure correctness, correct administration and archiving of the HR documentation.
- Other HR-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
You will be an ideal candidate if you:
- Are interested/experienced in working in Human Resources
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Armenian
- Are a highly organized person with attention to details
- Can use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Internet, Outlook
- Are able to deal with different types of people and develop a strong working relationship
- Are an honest and reliable person with a positive attitude to work.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to become an independent HR Specialist
- Salary and benefits according to national PIN Armenia salary scale
- Gaining work experience and knowledge of the organization's processes in professional and flexible NGO, the largest in Central Europe
- Learning new HR tools and procedures from the HR professionals from all over the word
- Participation in diverse training and webinars connected to HR
- Becoming a part of the international community interested in HR topics and following the HR trends
- Participation in meaningful, sustainable development and humanitarian projects
How to Apply:
Are you interested in this position? Send us your CV (no longer than 4 pages), short cover letter and Contacts of three references including the supervisor in the most recent work/school assignment if relevant via this link till 25th of February, 2021. Please note only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.